Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 30.10.2019
Do you want to join the builders of tomorrow’s digital world? We are looking for a Cloud Specialist to join our friendly hosting team. In this role you are responsible for the development of managed services practices including automation and scaling of current and new services. In addition, your responsibilities include deployment & performance of selected Cloud environments. Your typical day would include at least following tasks:
- Building automation for repeatable services and scaling current services utilizing “infrastructure as a code” practices
- Scripting, testing and deploying new versions of environments and target infrastructures.
- Working closely with cloud architects and application teams to develop, plan and implement application deployments.
- Supporting cloud services including security configurations and troubleshooting.
- Following change control policies to implement change within customer environments.
- Relevant technical skills and experience in building cloud or infrastructure services with automation using Ansible/ARMTemplates/Terraform or similar technologies.
- Good knowledge of Azure and/or other Microsoft Cloud environments or other cloud vendors environments. We also assume you to have understanding of scripting with powershell or similar technology. Knowledge of the following technologies is also advantageous in this role: Windows, Linux, VMWare, Git, AzureDevOps, Containers and SQL.
- Strong interpersonal skills and you are able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to sometimes work under tight deadlines while using your problem solving skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Finnish and English.