Cloud Specialist / Finland
We are looking for a skilled individual to join our global Cloud Customer Support Team. As an M-Files Cloud Specialist you will play a critical role in driving our success. You will be part of our highly skilled Cloud Support Team and responsible for delivering high quality product support to cloud customers all over the world.
As an M-Files Cloud Specialist you will participate in building, maintaining and monitoring our cloud infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Azure. You will also work closely with our customers, solving problems and questions together with our R&D and consultants. Our team will introduce and guide you so you can become an expert in M-Files cloud services.
You will be working in our Tampere office.
M-Files Ltd will require a security clearance concerning the applicant who will be hired (Security Clearance Act). This security clearance will be done by applicant's approval.
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows environments and Microsoft SQL databases, good understanding of computer networks
- Ability to work in a customer service role
- Experience with technical problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Finnish and English
- BSc or MSc in Information Technology or equivalent
- Prior experience managing and scaling complex SaaS or Cloud environments in a fast pace / high growth environment
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with systems that can integrate to M-Files, e.g. Sharepoint, Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, Office 365
- Background in IT, software support, software testing or software development
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Interesting tasks in dynamic, internationally known company
- Chance to grow as software industry professional
- Career opportunities in a growing company
- Excellent colleagues
- Inspiring work atmosphere
- Flexible work in terms of time and place
- Modern tools and methods
- Modern office premises
Please include scanned copy of your diploma and matriculation examination with grades to the application.
Please submit your CV and application via our website https://www.m-files.com/en/careers no later than 25 February 2018.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1090957
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Tampere