Cloud Software Developer
Do you want to be involved in positively disrupting the energy sector and leading the transition to a low carbon energy future? If you’re up for the challenge and are keen to design state of the art technology solutions to make it happen, join us!
Reactive Technologies is a highly innovative and globally recognized as one of the Top 100 Companies to watch in Cleantech energy. Reactive focuses on offering unique real-time measurement and analytics service for grid operators, and optimization service for renewable generation and trading. Our patents and innovations cover grid measurement technology, big data analytics and AI based forecasting, all in our cloud-based IoT platform.
More information about the company www.reactive-technologies.com
Please find the latest investor news regarding Reactive Technologies here: https://www.sttinfo.fi/tiedote/norjalainen-energia-alan-jattilainen-equinor-sijoittaa-suomalaiseen-teknologiaosaamiseen?publisherId=69817127&releaseId=69855327
We are now looking for a
CLOUD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
to join Reactive Technologies’ R&D centre in Oulu, Finland. We are looking for a developer, who has knowledge in all stages of software development. We hope that you have at least 3-5 years of experience with cloud software. This is a permanent position.
Your responsibilities will be
- Designing and building server-side software
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle
- Contributing to the architectural design of Reactive´s service platform connecting with IoT devices and smart grid components
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Participating in project planning doing requirement analysis and work breakdown
We expect you to be
- Experienced with Cloud software (AWS services, Kafka, high availability, load balancing and service discovery, and REST knowhow is valued)
- Highly experienced with back-end programming and languages – preferably Go, but Java, Scala, Python and C++ are also appreciated.
- Skilled in databases (SQL/NoSQL), service-oriented architecture, streaming pipelines
- Experienced with Cloud and IoT security and data protection
- Experienced with version control systems (Git)
- Experienced with external REST API design and implementation
- Experienced with Linux and Docker
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and fluent in English
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a fantastic work experience with leading-edge technologies for solving problems to deliver energy networks of the future. With our highly experienced and innovative team (over 120 granted patents) you will be able to master new disruptive cloud technologies that will drive the global change towards a cleaner and more sustainable environment. As a small-scale company, we are agile, work transparently and reward good results.
If you would like to make your contribution to the greener future and work with true specialists, please send your cv to email@example.com on 28.05.2019 the latest. For more information, call Helen Vesik +358 40 167 8094 (available 08.05.-26.05.2019)