Cloud Software Developer Trainee
Do you want to shape the future with us? 5G, Digital Stack and Cloud are all happening here and now, waiting for you.
We are now looking for highly motivated trainees with background or studies in cloud-native SW development to join our cutting-edge organization. Our solutions allow our customer to unlock new digital services and make their systems smarter, simpler and future-proof. At Ericsson, we make Digital transformation a reality.
As a cloud software developer trainee, you will engage in all parts of a software development lifecycle, from evaluation of latest cloud components and technologies to design, test, deployment and maintenance of the created products and solutions. You are a team player, already familiar with modern SW development principles and capable of working as part of an internal agile team. Through your studies or previous background in software development, you have a basic understanding of cloud technologies and a genouine interest to develop yourself to become a true cloud professional.
- Develop software applications and solutions as part of the development team
- Learn from experts/colleagues across Ericsson
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Contribute to a continuous improvement process and the ongoing development of a business-driven culture.
- Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions
- Actively contribute in knowledge sharing and ensuring re-use within the team
- Contribute in defining and creating a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment
- Proven good track record with min 2 years of preceeding studies or experience in software
- Experience with cloud and application platforms, AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Development experience of applications and solutions in Linux Containers, Docker, etc
- Development/operation experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Development experience on messaging systems and/or REST API’s
- Good skills in multiple programming languages, such as python, golang, angular2, Java, C
- Fluent in modern SW development tools and methodologies, such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Test-driven development
- Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
- Interest towards knowledge sharing
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English
What we offer You?
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New Yor
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI), Jorvas, Kirkkonummi
Req ID: 223073
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088620
- Työsuhde: Harjoittelu
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kirkkonummi