Cloud Security Architect
PerkinElmer, Wallac Oy
PerkinElmer is looking for
Cloud Security Architect
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
· Design, integrate, and test tools for security and regulatory compliance management of cloud application services
· Establish comprehensive security program to manage threats
· Recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of cyber analysis tools
· Measure compliance against standards
· Provide technical expertise relevant to the development, implementation, and updates to PerkinElmer cloud security policies, procedures, guidelines to ensure company compliance
· Implement security and disaster recovery measures and drive automation in the cloud architecture to effectively manage security
· Implement security analytics, reporting and metrics program and to support security incidents and analysis with technical expertise
· Maintain and improve processes, tools, and documentation to support production security requirements in the best manner possible
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years’ experience in hands-on security engineering role
· Experienced with design, deploy and configure network and enterprise security solutions
· Knowledge in information security or risk management
· Experience with security management of cloud-based services (SaaS) in a fast-paced agile environment
· Knowledge of global and domestic regulations, standards and best practices
· Excellent communication and written skills in English
What we offer:
· Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
· Dynamic and innovative culture
· Focus on career development
· Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? For further information, please contact Business Manager Antti Mikkonen, tel. +358 2 2678 284, preferably on Thursday, December 17th, between 9-11 EET, Tuesday, January 5th, between 16 - 17 EET, or Monday, January 11th, between 14-16 EET.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply via the link above as soon as possible, at the latest by January 15th. Join us today!