We are looking for CLOUD OPERATIONS SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Thales offers global cloud-based authentication services for high-profile customers with the most versatile and highest security practices implemented. We provide identity and access management services to thousands of customers worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a talented Service Delivery Manager to support providing of this complex state-of-art solution. This role will provide you with the opportunity to learn the latest IT solutions and security concepts, within a likeminded supportive talented team.
Cloud Operations Service Delivery Manager ensures customer satisfaction by being responsible for services delivery in the respect of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and maximizing the service resilience.
The Cloudd OSM is responsible for the Service Level Agreement (SLA) delivery to the customer:
- To ensure right coordination between CloudOps teams across locations
- To conduct root cause analyses, to provide periodic metrics reporting and to align service delivery towards improving overall business metrics
- Successful service delivery, SLA achievement, and high level of operational service delivery.
- To provide service reporting and sponsor service delivery meetings.
- To solve operational escalations, front end with client stakeholders on operational issues and new implementations
- The positions requires availability and flexibility to support teams outside business hours and participate on the ON-Call schedule.
To manage the relationship with selected customers:
- To maintain customer relationships with selected customers in coordination with
- To provide very transparent and fluent communication with customers
- To prepare and perform reviewed and escalation meetings
- To make monthly meetings, manage crises, and perform action plan follow up
- To ensure reporting circulation with identified KPIs
- To support DevOps engineers in communication with customers & internal stakeholders
- To coordinate when needed all actions on customer platform (change management, project set up, campaign …)
To manage the Service improvement projects:
- To apply the quality processes and use project management tools deployed
- Creating timelines, following up on tasks, and assigning staff members, and reporting on progress
- Tracing closely the time and costs spent on the project and the Estimate to Completion (ETC)
- Managing milestones within project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- To identify and propose opportunities for automation and improved monitoring to reduce toil
To perform the change management control:
- To propose and manage changes to comply with contract or Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- To communicate changes to production engineer
We hope you have:
- Computer or Electronic Science Engineer/ Bachelor degree or higher
- 6+ years of experience working in a customer-facing service delivery/technical account management role with a high level of accountability.
- 6+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role (design/implementation/ consulting) at a cloud services provider, managed services provider, or managed hosting provider.
- Crisis management
- Customer relationship management
- Risk management
- Project management
- Incident \ Problem Management
- Availability & Business Continuity Management
- SLA management
- Oral presentation
- Documentation/Mail writing
- Presales process
- CMMI/PMI (PMBOK)
- Quality Assurance process (Best practices)
- Customer Development Life Cycle (For GGS in house and Operated Services Delivery project)
- Slack , Office apps
- Experience with Public cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc..)
- Communication ability
- Working under pressure
What we can offer for you
- A delivery manager position on a big international company
- An opportunity to influence and develop technical projects
- Full time, permanent contract with good compensation package (incl.healtcare, dentalcare, support for sports/culture activities etc)
- You can work from our office in Vantaa with remote working possibility
- A very positive and multicultural work environment
Apply for this position by sending your job application including CV and salary request by the latest 3rd of October.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!