Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Dream Broker’s Operations team provides the crucial computing services to the Dream Broker Studio online video software and future technologies. Being part of the Operations team, you are a true enabler for Dream Broker’s growth. The Operations team takes great pride in providing excellent services both to external as well as internal clients.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and talented Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join Dream Broker’s Operations team and to take responsibility in developing future cloud infrastructures as well as taking care of our current data center operations serving now over 800 customer organisations of our cyber secure online video software. You will have a key role in securing the performance of Dream Broker’s production environments for the company’s SaaS products.
In the role of Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you would be working, among others, with the following topics and have a good command of the following:
- Hardware maintenance, including servers, storage and networking
- Internet traffic management, including redundancies, load balancing, threat mitigation and failover procedures
- High cyber security requirements and implementation
- Server software and configuration management (Linux, containers)
- System software set-up and monitoring for servers based on open-source de-facto standards
- Enabling high-performance video processing and streaming
- Building and taking care of high availability and high scalability systems
- Working with scripting and automation technologies (e.g. Ansible, Puppet)
- Working with 24x7x365 mission critical systems
- Strong hands-on track record in administering, maintaining and developing application hosting environments, DevOps processes and system services (e.g. VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD, HA databases, CDN technologies, S3 to name a few generic technologies)
- Strong technical design sense across the big picture through to the tiniest detail
- Experience in industry standard certification and security auditing processes
- An academic degree (BA or MSc) in computer/networking sciences, or similar
- At least three years of operational and maintenance responsibility of a live software system
- Fluent Finnish and/or English language skills
- Curiosity to learn about new technologies and a true can-do attitude
- Calm, professional and positive approach to work, colleagues and customers
- Good values, ethics and high working morale
Dream Broker gives you the chance to actively shape the future of enterprise communication with online video. Our video platforms are being intensively developed and this will keep you motivated as there are always new skills to learn and opportunities to work with the newest and best technologies. This means you will have a possibility to continuously grow as a cloud infrastructure professional and based on your experience and progression, you can develop into even more responsible roles in the future.
We are ready to hire as soon as we find the right person matching the position and our company. This is a full-time role based in Salmisaari, Helsinki, but your work might also include some travelling around the Nordics and Central and Western Europe. If you identify yourself from the aforementioned descriptions and have passion towards the described role, you may be the colleague we are looking for.
Please apply by submitting your application letter and CV (in English) to tech-careers(a)dreambroker.fi with the title “Cloud Infrastructure Engineer”.
For further information, please contact Sami Siekkinen, CTO, sami.siekkinen(a)dreambroker.fi or Lauri Heikkilä, Director, Technology & Customers, lauri.heikkila(a)dreambroker.fi.