At Fujitsu, we are building a people-centered networked society in which information and communication technology solves the challenges of society and the environment and enables human well-being in the future as well. We shape the digital future of our customers, from defining strategy and creating a digital platform to deploying services and measuring the customer experience. We offer solutions for digital development in the areas of artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, analytics, robotics and block chains. There are about 2,000 of us in Fujitsu Finland.
We are now looking for
Cloud Foundation Lead
to join our Cloud Transformation team in Finland.
The role holder manages Cloud Transformation unit’s foundation services budget and is the key driver for providing competent and high-quality services team within the Applications & Multi-Cloud Services portfolio. The role holder has the responsibility to ensure that customer and market demand are constantly being analyzed and responded thru training and hires. Role includes business ownership of all services related.
In this role your key accountabilities will be:
• Development. Competence development ownership of the team and collaboration with needed stakeholders.
• Planning & Control. Manages and prioritizes backlog. Participates to daily scrums and retrospectives. Ensures that the backlog and product catalog demands are met and services ramp ups are completed on schedule and in budget.
• Communication. Has constant connection to stakeholders for aligning our global and local services.
• Business orientation. Personally participates in customer events and discussions and directs the teams approach. Is responsible for the sales collateral and support.
• People Management. Manages, motivates, skills up and develops the team including resource forecasts and allocation of work activities.
• Partnership collaboration to parties for example Cloud hyperscalers like Microsoft, Google or AWS. Incentive and program benefits understanding of own delivery area.
To succeed we would like you to have/be:
• Competence relevancy to market, security & delivery meet demand cost to budget, Build tight relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
• Contractual service levels are within agreed range and Customer feedback
• Aligning and transforming global offering to our market.
• Encourages the use of best practices and agile methods across the team, including documenting and sharing with others
• Regular updates to stakeholders and information sharing
• People management and development experience in Cloud or applications services are seen as benefit
A standard security clearance vetting will be made for the selected person.
What do you get in return?
At Fujitsu, you will belong to a high-performing, supportive and respectful work community that values close collaboration with colleagues and customers. We have the exceptional expertise and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients. Don’t miss this opportunity for professional growth and development!
For further information, please do not hesitate contact Pasi Kolehmainen via 04578001637 or via email at email@example.com.
Please send your CV with cover letter as soon as possible but by 7th May the latest. The role will be filled as soon as we have found the right talent!