Cloud Development and Integration Engineer
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 27.11.2019
Wirepas estimates, based on market studies, that in 2022 about 15 billion devices will be connected with non-cellular technologies. Are you dared to connect to this growth story?
ABOUT THE ROLEWirepas is an international technology company focused on IoT connectivity software development. They offer their clients a development environment, which ensures the flow of data between devices and backend reliably. Wirepas offers a global working environment with offices around the world from their HQ in Tampere, Finland and multiple locations in Europe, all the way to Australia, India, South Korea and United States.
For its employees Wirepas offers an opportunity to be a part of something extraordinary. Join their growing team of experienced, ambitious and passionate team!
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to help in integrating their products, such as the Network Tool and Positioning Engine with multi cloud vendors. We expect you to thrive on a Linux system and know your way around continuous integration and deployment systems. We want you to be self-motivated and driven to influence the way Wirepas operates. We hope that you are enthusiastic about DevOps, learn new and better ways to bundle their products, enhance their development experience and share the results with the team. We need you to be solution driven and have an ambition to use your time efficiently by automating routine tasks.
* Integrate Wirepas products with IOT solutions provided by major cloud vendors
* Integrate Wirepas products to showcase end to end integrations with IOT solutions provided by major cloud vendors
* Develop their serverless offering for self-hosting and multi cloud deployment
* Contribute to enhance their infrastructure monitoring and performance analysis and visualization
* Maintain their build systems and artifact registries for content and image distribution
* Write and maintain documentation on how their customers can make use of their products in their preferred cloud vendor
* Enhance their build and deployment pipelines
* Identify architectural challenges and design solutions to tackle them with the product teams
* Contribute your work towards their ecosystem and open source community
WE ARE LOOKING FORWe know that you can not master all of the listed requirements or tools, but it will guide you and us to the right direction.
* Comfortable using Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS), bash and git
* Experience building and deploying container application
* Understanding of webservices, REST, HTTP/2, Websockets
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment systems, such as Jenkins and Travis
* Experience with cloud infrastructure, AWS (preferred), GCP or AZURE
* Motivated to write flexible, reusable and portable code
* Good domain of spoken and written English
* Familiar with micro-services architectures
Knowledge of following tools:
* Docker, Python, NPM, Jenkins, Node, relational and non-relational databases, such as Postgres, Influx
Additionally valued skills:
* Ansible, Kubernetes, gRPC, Spark, Hadoop
* Knowledge on IoT solutions provided by AWS, Azure and/or GCP
As a person you are:
* Solution oriented
* Eager to innovate
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time, permanent
* Location: Visiokatu 4, 33720 Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Wirepas that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.