Sanoma News&Feature Media digital development team is looking for
CLOUD DEVELOPER (AWS)
Do you want to have your work seen by half of the Finnish population? Do you want to help the best journalists in Finland to excel in their job?
Sanoma News&Feature Media digital development team is looking for a cloud developer/architect to work on our news platform behind mobile and web applications such as hs.fi, is.fi, aamulehti.fi and satakunnankansa.fi. Our microservices based technology stack runs on AWS, based on infra as code and using mostly managed services (notably Lambda, ECS/Fargate, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Direct Connect, Code*, CloudFormation, Athena, *Search, Kinesis, Glue, Cognito)
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience in cloud environments
- Demonstrated skills in creating and maintaining AWS infrastructure-as-code
- Have good problem-solving skills, eagerness & ability to learn new
- Appreciate teamwork, actively work with other team members, and want to help others
What we offer
- Opportunity to hone your cloud skills as a developer, performance optimizer and a solver of hard technical problems
- Open culture that supports your development and embraces constant improvement
- Large-scale business critical software development environment to develop your skills on cloud
- Workplace located either in Tampere or Helsinki, hybrid office/remote way of working model
Interested? Apply now!