Cloud Developer to Etteplan!
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 20.2.2020
We are now looking for a Cloud Developer to join our clients Etteplans team in Hyvinkää. If you have already gained work experience in application design and development with Java, Node.js, and/or Python, this might be an interesting role for you. Read more and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be working in application design projects at Etteplan's client company with your competent team. In addition to skills in Java, Node.js and/or Python we also hope that you have knowledge or experience of some of these; IoT platforms (e.g. IBM Watson), cloud platforms (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure), messaging (e.g. Kafka), database technologies (SQL, NoSQL) and caching (e.g. Redis) as well as some experience in REST API development. You can be a strong expert in some of these areas and have some knowledge of others. You can either be a more experienced designer or a more fresh one but it's important that you have already gathered some experience from work or from your own projects.
This is a full-time job and you will become employed by Academic Work but work as a consultant at our client Etteplan. There is a strong chance that the employment will continue after 12 months in the client company. This is your chance to be a part of interesting and international work environment and to grow as a professional!
You are offered
* A chance to develop modern technologies and learn from team members
* Possibility to develop in time to more challenging positions
* Well functioning team around you
* A well organised introduction
* Diverse tasks and interesting job duties in international working environment in well known enterprise
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Application design and development in different kind of projects
* Documentation and manual testing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background; You hold a degree in engineering, information technology, computer science or similar applicable area
* Relevant work experience from application designing at least for 1 year or even more (or you have gathered relevant skills and have examples from your own projects)
* Skills in Java, Node.js and / or Python
* Knowledge or experience from some of these; IoT platforms (e.g. IBM Watson), cloud platforms (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure), messaging (e.g. Kafka), database technologies (SQL, NoSQL), caching (e.g. Redis) and REST API development
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Good language skills in Finnish and educational background from university are considered as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* A team player with customer-oriented approach
* Take initiative
* Start: As soon as possible/according to agreement
* Work extent: Temporary, 12 months, 37,5h/week (a chance to continue in this role after 12 months)
* Location: Hyvinkää, Finland
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Etteplan that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONEtteplan provides solutions for industrial equipment and plant engineering, software and embedded solutions, and technical documentation solutions to the worlds leading companies in the manufacturing industry. Our services are geared to improve the competitiveness of our customers products, services and engineering processes throughout the product life cycle. The results of Etteplans innovative engineering can be seen in numerous industrial solutions and everyday products.
In 2018, Etteplan had a turnover of approximately EUR 236 million. The company currently has more than 3,400 professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland and China. Etteplan's shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd under the ETTE ticker.