Our customer Finlabs is looking for a Cloud Developer to strengthen their development team. In this position your motivation and eagerness to learn and challenge yourself is more important than having lots of previous work experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of versatile client projects and to learn about new technologies. Finlabs offers a great environment and tools to grow and succeed in your position. Read more below and apply for this position quickly, because we will fill this position as soon as we find the right candidate!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Cloud Developer, you work on customer projects as part of an eight-person development team. Your responsibilities include e.g., application development, development and participating in planning meetings with the team, and technical support.
* Chance to work with new and interesting technology
* Strong support from colleagues and opportunity to progress
* Competitive salary
* Possibility to work partly remotely
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some experience with Node.js, Typescript and AWS
* Fluent English language
* Some database experience
As a person you are
* Eager to evolve in coding
* Motivated (You continually develop your skills and want to learn about the field and new technologies).
* Starting date: As soon as possible
* Length: 12 months, opportunity to continue
* Location: Oulu + some remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Finlabs that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Workille.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase!
Founded in 2017, Finlabs is headquartered in Oulu, Finland with offices in Helsinki and New York. Finlabs believes in bettering peoples lives by harnessing the power of modern technology. We work with clients to identify gaps within organizations that can be bridged and filled through innovative solutions for growth. With expertise in AI, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Data Science, Finlabs infuses these technologies into its solutions to create products and platforms that not only solve problems, but learn, grow, and improve business results over time. Finlabs has developed a wide range of intelligent solutions for happy clients and partners including CareConnect, Glaston, Greenmaster, Dosh, Nordkapp, Haltian, Sunnto, and Wellmo and verticals including Healthcare, Finance, Fitness, Manufacturing and Travel.