As the leading supplier of integrated solutions for healthcare providers in the Nordics, TietoEVRY has years of experience in digitalizing the industry. Our mission is to support healthcare professionals in providing better care, help healthcare organizations improve their efficiency and empower citizens to actively participate in their care.
Healthcare Cloud Data and Analytics is a team consisting of recognized professionals in the fields of data science, data engineering and architecture, data transformation advisory, security and software development. We are a team of 50 talented, forward-looking and self-driven experts. With us you get to work with, for example Big Data, Machine Learning, Databricks, Apache Spark and Kubernetes all running in modern Azure Cloud. Apart from nice technologies in TietoEVRY you get opportunity to work in multinational environment and truly have an impact on society.
We at TietoEVRY are now extending our Big Data team in Healthcare unit in Tampere, Espoo and Oulu. Currently we are looking for Cloud Data Solution Architect for design and development of cloud data solutions.
In this role, you will have the key role in designing and developing new cloud based advanced analytics solutions together with our customers and contribute to our product development of healthcare cloud data platform and intelligent wellbeing applications. In order to fulfill the role, you will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analyzing requirements, designing concepts and turning them into solutions that create value for customers and business success for the company. Internally you will work in a lead role with our expert teams and sales team.
We expect you to have
- Proven skills in the area of cloud and data-driven solutions and hands-on experience in implementing and using cloud and big data related technologies.
- Passion to innovate and design new products and help customers to find best possible solutions to their needs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead development teams and deliver results.
- Proven skills in the latest cloud platform technologies, preferably Azure, GCP and/or AWS
- Knowledge of the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Databricks, Kafka and Delta lake.
- Preferably you have experience working in technical roles in complex product development and/or SW development projects.
- Passion to continuously learn new things and aim higher
- Good English language skills. Finnish is counted as an advantage.
We offer you a stimulating environment where we every day strive to build the best possible IT solution there is, for future healthcare. We have a great team of Healthcare professionals build, delivering and supporting the world leading solution with you.
Join us in the arena of healthcare IT with many possibilities and many internal career and development opportunities. We learn and grow every day and are truly motivated to help the healthcare sector!
Join us and make your mark!
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send us your application as soon as possible, as we will evaluate candidates continuously.