Cloud Data Architects (junior -- mid level -- senior), #dataduuni
Sanoma Data intelligence team is building a new, enterprise-wide data platform. We value the principles of modern data architecture, serverless functions and container microservices. Our vision is to provide real-time view to our customers, so that our analysts and customer service can provide ever improving customer experience to our millions of B2C and B2B clients. We are working closely with data scientists, data analysts and several other stakeholders like Cloud Architects, Mathematicians, Software Developers, Product Managers in Sanoma. The team is delivering and developing data and data tools for everyone and all brands at Sanoma using the newest and most developed data tools.
We're growing our Data Intelligence team and looking for data professionals in all seniority levels. You can be just starting your data engineering career or have several years of experience from demanding big data projects.In Data Intelligence team it's possible for you to:
- Learn the state of the art data management methods and tools
- Influence the design decisions from architecture to the nitty-gritties
- Bring your enthusiasm to learn with the team the latest from machine learning, graph databases, real-time-systems, new generation marketing automation, etc.
- Work in a team that truly applies the agile development principles, with support from the executives, management, and company agile coaches
You know how to combine business requirements with optimized technical cloud solutions, both through end-user and agreed data architecture. You know the methods of knowledge modeling and understand the value of high quality data to your business. You use your technical know-how, curiosity and data smoothly to solve problems, and you can report data development to different stakeholders.
You don't have to master everything but some of the following experiences/skills would be useful in our team:
- experience on high volume data processing and modelling
- setting up product roadmaps and agile development
- expertise and interest in different coding languages like e.g. SQL, Python, Java, Scala
- expertise on setting up engineering (build, test, deploy) and DevOps practices
- conducted several analytical solutions that deal with terabytes of data and are suitable for business
- understanding of the technical requirements of cloud architecture (ideally AWS) and can build solutions for all kinds of data needs
- knowledge and curiosity on new technologies (open source, security, containers, micro services)
- the ability to communicate and justify solutions to problems for decision-makers and executives
We offer you
- versatile challenges in analytics and the latest tools to support that journey
- modern premises in the Helsinki city center
- data to build new progressive services on
- possibility to work with the newest and most developed data tools
- benefits of big company
- possibility to learn more with data and data community
- plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and develop your skills
- fast, easy-going and flexible working environment
Agile, Lean, Scrum, Unit test, Test Automation, Jenkins, Spark, Scala, Python, PySpark, git, DevOps, AWS, EMR, Redshift, Kinesis, Glue, Batch, Lambda, Step Functions, ECS, CloudFormation, CodeStar, Cloud9, S3, CloudWatch, Fargate, Docker, Kubernetes, Graylog, Nifi, Matillion, Kafka, Snowflake, Marketo, SAS, Adobe Campaign, Atlassian, PowerBI, Qlikview, Graph database, serverless, microservices, SQL, ETL, ELT, Parquet, AVRO
In Sanoma we process terabytes of data related to video streams, mobile, cookie and relational data, which has direct impact how people consume their media in Finland. Do you want to be part of developing new analytical capabilities and influencing how Finnish people use their media?
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV/application. This role will be filled when right candidate is found. We are looking forward to learning about your previous projects and roles.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1122304
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 29.5.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki