We are Telia Inmics-Nebula, an ICT company within Telia's B2B family and we have solid experience in providing cloud services, advanced ICT environments, and end-user services. With almost 550+ experts, we provide versatile expert services for every company that aims to make their business more profitable and provide a better employee and customer experience. We are constantly working to increase the number of our experts. We currently work in ten locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Jyväskylä, Kuopio, Joensuu, Vaasa, and Oulu. We want to be the one ICT partner that helps you succeed.
We are now looking for new Cloud Architects to join our team in Helsinki.
In the Cloud services business unit, we aim to deliver the best, high-quality cloud services to our customers. Our cloud services are primarily based on the skills and capabilities of our cloud solution architects and engineers, best practices, continuous service development and continual cloud solutions learning.
Is This Your Next Opportunity?
We are looking for a customer-oriented cloud architect. You are a professional to develop and deliver our growing cloud service business. As a cloud service architect, you are a technology advisor in Microsoft Azure cloud solutions and services.
In the architect role, you are primary responsible for
- Cloud services development based on Microsoft Azure solutions.
- Cloud architecture design for customer Azure solutions.
- Consulting the cloud services and delivering the services to our customers.
- Advise our customers on their services, solutions, and problem cases.
- Cloud service design, services implementation, and delivery.
You influence the customers' solutions by designing, implementing, and delivering cloud services. As part of deliverables, you create, develop, and deliver service best-practice documentation including service run books, service architecture designs and reporting dashboards.
Is This You?
By nature, you are a driving individual combined with a proactive way of working and solid technical skills. You are customer and service minded, where business is a key factor and technology enables. You are skilled with Microsoft Azure solutions. You have experience in Azure, delivering services based on it to customers in the past.
Our ideal candidate has following skills and competences:
- Customers, our services quality, and commitment are priorities for you.
- You understand the cloud service business and service development.
- You present the best technical expertise in Microsoft Azure solutions in our team.
- You are a committed and open-minded team player with effective communication skills.
- You are confident in taking responsibility and making decisions - you dare to make mistakes and learn from them.
- You've ability to consult mainly the Azure cloud specialists in the operational services delivery, quickly resolving service requests and changes to ensure the best quality of delivery to customers.
It's More Than Just a Job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people.
In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a really wide variety of employee benefits! We work in a hybrid model, so you can live anywhere in Finland.
Hiring is only possible if you have a valid work permit in Finland, and the selected candidate needs to pass a Security Clearance.
If you think you might be a good fit and want to join the team, apply for the job! We start interviews already during application period, so send you application right away. Last application date is 26.9.2022. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Senior Consultant Teija Pihlajamäki, 044 5061105, or email@example.com.