Are you an experienced Cloud Architect, and now you’re looking for an opportunity to develop your skills more towards data-analytics? Or perhaps you already have good experience in data development and as the next step in your career you want to develop your know-how in modern cloud technologies?
Either way, you’ll fit perfectly into our team!
Our Cloud Data Platform team is now looking for both associate and senior level Cloud Architects to join our success! With us, you will utilize modern cloud technologies with like-minded professionals and play the world-class professional league with the best experts. We appreciate different backgrounds so come as you are, either as a data- or cloud-oriented professional!
As a Cloud Architect, your tasks include working with our customers to clarify their requirements and plan optimal solutions for their needs. This means that you are responsible for designing and building advanced analytics solutions in clouds to solve any data challenges our customers might face.
You will be located either in Helsinki or in Turku. However, our working culture is flexible and we support working remotely as well.
To succeed as a Cloud Architect in our unit you need to.…
• Understand different approaches and architectures for various data management and utilization use cases and know how to fit platform capabilities to client requirements.
• Have good overall knowledge on data and analytics services in one or several public cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud, AWS)
• have previous experience in modern cloud technologies e.g. Azure Synapse Analytics or Google BigQuer
• Be able to work hands-on when actual implementation starts
• Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in Finnish is a big advantage
As an employee, you’re results-oriented team player with excellent communication and presentation skills. In addition, you’re eager to develop your skills further and we don’t mind if you have a good sense of humor too!
And don´t worry, if you don´t fill all the requirements. We believe a good attitude and passion are the keys to success.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. Your well-being is our top priority and we want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible. Thus, we want to offer the best CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, you can contact hiring manager Veikko Väätäjä, email@example.com
Apply for the position no later than 16.05.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested” -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.