We are looking for a
to join our Group IT in Helsinki, Finland
“Courage takes us further.”
As a Cloud Architect you will take a key role in technical planning, design and implementation of cloud native solutions. Furthermore, part of your job, will be to co-author and implement Governance and Policies, so that day to day operations performed in cloud are kept within corporate policies, cost optimized and secured.
Cloud architecture development and roadmap will be essential to support YIT’s Cloud Strategy, your role will be significant in this field. Our Public Cloud preference is Microsoft Azure.
We promise interesting and challenging combination of tasks, not limited only to Cloud architectures, but also being part of team, which operates cloud infrastructure and does hands on. You will assess the compatibility of integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Your responsibilities will also include Service and cloud provider management.
You will be responsible of gathering business requirements and developing specifications for solutions build in Public Cloud e.g. Azure.
Are you the professional we are looking for?
To be successful in this role you will need a strong technical orientation, creative problem solver mindset and good communication skills with different levels of organization and capability to discuss business language. Your way to work is self-directed and you can perform work independently, though team-oriented environment is inherent to you.
We expect you to have:
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Ability to Design, and implement solutions in the cloud or in hybrid architecture
- Demonstrative skills of operating multi-subscription, multi-resource complex Azure environment
- Understanding of DevOps practices, hands on experience designing and implementing software designed infrastructure is an advantage
- A thorough understanding and proven record of Enterprise computing infrastructure, preferably based on Microsoft technologies, these incudes but not limited to
- Directory services (AD, AAD, ADFS, PKI, DNS, DHCP)
- Windows Server OS, Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic network understanding (corporate network topologies, routing, firewalling, VPN techniques, security)
- Citrix experience is an advantage
- At least Bachelor’s degree from IT computing (or similar)
- English language is mandatory (excellent), other languages are advantage
- Service and vendor management skills
- Solution design and documentation skills
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect certification is an advantage (or at least lover level exam passed AZ-30*)
- At least three years earlier working experience from these areas: Azure Architecture, services and cost management, Solid technical background and hands-on experience from Microsoft technologies, Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional business requirements
At YIT, we trust our experts. We will give you the best tools for success and the support you need to reach our goals. We build a better work community together.
We are compact, efficient, international IT department, serving around 10 000 internal IT customers and supporting large scale enterprise environment in 10 countries. Most talented IT Architects from various fields are in the center of team called Enterprise Architecture Community (EAC), working together to support business and large IT vendor ecosystem. In addition to this, Cloud Center of excellence virtual team, build from internal and external Cloud experts is governing and operating public Cloud.
If you want to hear more about this position and your future team, call Service Area Manager Mika Aaltonen, tel. 040 823 3892.
Leave your application by 2.10.2020 using the link below.