Are you excited to work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to customers? Join our winning team to work as an Azure Cloud Engineer!
In this role, you will work alongside a best-in-class team to design and develop cloud solutions. Our team designs and develops cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure. In our dynamic team, you have the opportunity to work with global customers and new innovative technologies.
The position is located in Southern part of Finland (e.g. Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Lahti). However, our working culture is flexible and we support working remotely (in Finland) as well.
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team - professionals like you.
Here’s a few reasons why you should join our team :
As a company, we are a leading provider of cloud services and we employ about 500 developers and designers of cloud solutions. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
With us, you will be part of the dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. In our agile teams, we encourage our members to work innovatively and we are always excited to hear about your new ideas. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
Your personal growth and development is our top priorities and we offer variety of career paths, and various learning and development programs. We hope to see you build your career with us!
What do we expect from you?
Would you consider yourself as a proactive and detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills? Do you also possess analytical mindset and you enjoy working together with your own team members, customers and other stakeholders? If yes, then you fit in perfectly with our team!
To be successful as an Azure Cloud Engineer we expect you to have:
• A proven track record in designing and developing the cloud solutions
• Knowledge and experience in implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
• Product knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure
• Familiarity with the public clouds solutions, architecture, related technologies, and their interdependencies
• Understanding of business goals and drivers and how to translate those into an appropriate technical solution
• Experience in migration applications and functionalities in secure matter into the Cloud Environments
• Excellent communication skills in English, fluency in Finnish is a big advantage
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact:
Erkki Hiekka, +358 40 513 1499.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested” button at the bottom of the page.
Please leave your application by 10.10.2021 at the latest.