Cloud Advisor (Azure)
Cybercom Finland Oy
We are now looking for a Senior Cloud Architect (Azure) to join our Maker team!
As a Senior Azure Cloud Architect at Cybercom, you are a member in various interesting customer projects consulting and helping our customers to meet their business and IT needs. In this role, you work in the customer interface and participate in C-level consulting and discussions, new infrastructure builds and migrations as well as hands-on technical work in Azure.
Read what other Makers tell about their work at Cybercom!
You are responsible for providing technical leadership to the team and being a trusted advisor for our clients. You have a significant role helping to manage the customer relationship and roadmap and making sure that the projects achieve the common goal in cooperation with the customer, other technical specialists, sales team and Client Managers at Cybercom.
If you see yourself as top-notch Azure Architect and you would like to drive your role towards becoming a trusted advisor, this opportunity might be just the right one for you. Keep on reading through the requirements and hopefully in the end, we will get the chance to read your application!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Discuss, plan and answer deep technical inquiries on Azure Architecture and Development and solutions being recommended to the customers through examples or demonstrations.
- Proactively provide guidance on architecture methodologies, standards and leading practices (it means you are responsible to keep your knowledge up to date, we are providing you the work time and ability to train yourself for example through certifications etc.).
- Architect and design solutions to meet the requirements.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our solutions, as well as feedback around the evolution of the solution.
- Be a member of the Cybercom’s internal Senior Cloud Architects Team:
Senior Cloud Architects Team is a team consisting of most senior cloud architects at Cybercom. They are professionally certified lead architects, who work in our most demanding customer projects.
The mission of the team is to show leadership and promote best practices in cloud architectures. They provide help for anyone at Cybercom by delivering documentation, advice, templates and proven solutions utilizing best of breed tooling.
The vision of the team is to be the leading architects of the front-line Managed Services Provider in the Nordics.
Skills required to succeed in this role:
- Proven and demonstrable experience as a Cloud Architect in Azure
- Have a solid technical background and/or hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions
- Understanding services and tools provided by Azure like the backs of your hands
- Wider knowledge and understanding of MS-products is seen as an advantage
- Leadership skills be able to inspire others and persuade
- Experience interacting with external clients
- Skill to write or understand some Finnish language is seen as a plus
So, What Are These Makers?
Our Makers comprise a cohesive work community and are skilled IT professionals with a comprehensive skill set. The top priority for this entity is to provide our customers sustainable, long-term solutions - fast bucks are left for the slot machines.
Some of our Makers are working at our own offices and some of them are working at the customer sites, but regular office days with a tasty breakfast is part of our Makers' work lives. Since these Makers are our greatest asset, we want to take extra good care of them: in addition to the above-mention breakfasts, we offer comprehensive personnel benefits, regular after works and other activities - just to name a few.
Our open and innovative culture is built to support self-development: to accomplish this, we offer rewards from e.g. completed open source projects, internal demo projects and online courses.
Do I Have the Potential to Become a Maker?
If you identify yourself as a stone-hard professional and to whom high quality is of great importance - then absolutely! If it comes naturally to you to avoid being stuck on just one way to do things and you can see the "big picture", Cybercom has definitely a lot to offer.
If you'd like to know more about our lives here at Cybercom, the best way to do so is to follow our Social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!
Get to know one of your future colleagues - Meet Antti!
In case you became convinced, apply now! We read your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you want to know more - please contact Head of Talent Acquisition Karoliina Heikkinen, you will find her contact information from the career-site.
Hope to hear from you soon!