Closed Loop Control Analysist, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for a Closed Loop Control Analysist for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 3 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Familiar with test procedures especially during commissioning phases
- General knowledge about commissioning procedures and documentation
- Familiar with TXP and TXS, ERP is a plus
- Good relational and communication skills, analysis and synthesis skills, rigorous, team player with good oral and writing skills
- Ability to work in shifts
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Identify all controllers implemented in PAS1, SAS, RCSL and PS
- Collect the actual or forecasted dates of the execution of SCI54 and fine-tuning tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution (e.g. use of the FSS)
- List the CRs (Change Request) which have been used for tracing the PID adjustment for closed loop controls and recommend corrective actions if required
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Closed Loop Control Analysist" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.