Clinical Supply Chain Manager
Faron Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Faron - Leading the way.
We are a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company in Turku, Finland focusing on immuno-oncology, organ trauma and vascular damage. Since 2007 our goal has been to develop unique scientific discoveries into ground-breaking new treatments for hard-to-treat and rare diseases. Faron is all about science. We are all about people. It’s all about saving lives.
We believe that to go far, you need bold ideas and determination. We are looking for a person with a matching attitude towards their work and career to join Faron as CLINICAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER. As part of our Supply team this role will manage and develop supply chain activities in global clinical drug development working in close collaboration with our vendors.
- To ensure seamless provision of drug and ancillary supplies
- Managing labelling, packaging and distribution activities, including review and approval of labelling, packaging, records and distribution plans
- Clinical supplies forecasting and planning
- Serving as point of contact and managing relationships with packaging, labelling, distribution and IRT vendors
- Management of IRT systems for drug supply demands
- The temperature deviation management of clinical supplies
- Troubleshooting clinical site pharmacy issues
- Preparing, reviewing and formatting support documents for clinical trials
- Ensuring records are compliant with regulations and inspection-ready
Desirable Background and Expertise
- BSc, BSc (tech), MSc or MSc (tech)
- Experience of clinical supplies management within the biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in cold chain management
- Understanding of the principles of the GxPs
- Experience in collaborating effectively within and between teams and with external vendors
- Excellent IT, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written command of English
Finding the right person with a good attitude is important to us. The ability to learn on-to-go and face new situation and challenges head on are valued at Faron. The person we are looking for is
- passionate about their work
- resourceful with a creative approach to work
- highly organized with good attention to detail without missing the big picture
Interested and confident you could be the person we are looking for? Please send us your cover letter and CV including your salary requirement by 29th March to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find out more about Faron at www.faron.com.