PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. In PerkinElmer meaningful work arises to a whole new level. When working with us you really have the opportunity to make a positive impact on babies’ and mothers‘ lives.
The Turku Site, with 650 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
We are now looking to welcome new Clinical Study Manager to join our team of professionals in Turku.
As our Clinical Study Manager your responsibilities includes
- Coordination of clinical studies conducted on in vitro diagnostic devices; may also be studies through Contract Research Organizations
- Strategic planning, executing, and reporting of studies according to applicable regulatory requirements and company procedures; including study protocol preparations, start-up activities at study sites, ethical approvals, study monitoring, and reporting of results
- Acts as a member of a project core team to contribute towards efficient management of clinical studies while optimizing speed and quality of the studies.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the company where necessary to support milestone achievement and to manage study issues and obstacles
- Monitoring of global clinical evidence requirements and development of clinical study management procedures
- Additional responsibilities may include tasks within Global Regulatory Affairs
What kind of person we are looking for?
- MSc degree or equivalent in bioscience
- Experience in clinical studies, preferably related to In Vitro Diagnostic
- Knowledge of IVDR (Regulation 2017/746) preferred; basic knowledge required
- Knowledge of other regulatory requirements is advantage
- Excellent organization and strong communication skills
- Independent, self-directed person to be able to multi-task in fast pace environment and in global team environment
- The work will involve some travelling, mostly in Europe
- Excellent written and verbal skills in Finnish and English
What we offer?
- We will welcome you in a truly international working environment.
- Many of us have long careers inside the organisation and history shows we can offer extensive development opportunities.
- Fascinating field of expertise.
- If you ask from our employees why they like to work here, you probably hear about our positive and inspiring workplace and great co-workers.
Please apply as soon as possible, by latest February 3rd, 2021. Please note, that we will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates. For further information, please contact Yifeng Li, +358 2 2678670, preferably on Thursday January 27th and Monday 31st between 13-14.
Join us today – For the better!
PerkinElmer is a drug free employer and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.