Clinical Contract Coordinator
We are now looking for a contracting professional to work in a global role based in Finland in Espoo as
CLINICAL CONTRACT COORDINATOR
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate the smooth and timely development, administration, execution, and tracking of global contract execution.
- Exercise clear decision making with regard to issue identification and troubleshooting to achieve contract execution.
- Check contracts to adherence to Bayer standards and requirements (regarding accounting, internal signature rules …). Ensure compliance with all relevant SOPs, GCP and ICH guidelines as well as with legal standards.
- Manage internal contract signature process.
- Ensure smooth communication with external vendor and arrange distribution and countersignature.
- Organize, maintain (contract officer for CLMS post) and electronically track all contracts and related documents.
- Initiate and coordinate the Purchase Order preparation; Responsible for setting up the Purchase Order Request in SmartBuy.
- Responsible to provide technical support to the global core team with invoice process management and payment tracking (from or to internal or external service providers), e.g. in invoice verification, invoice reconciliation.
- Provide technical expertise of the Bayer budget and payment systems (YOUR-DoceS, SAP).
- Provide logistics support for payment tracking and reconciliation.
- Facilitate quality check of accruals and set up and processing of accruals in WPA system.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and three years of relevant clinical development experience.
- Experience and understanding of vendor contracting process in complex international clinical trials.
- At least three years of experience as Clinical Contract Coordinator handling study management’s central contracts.
- In depth working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs as well as financial programs (special SAP knowledge).
- Effective planning and organizational skills, keen attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work both independently and as part of a team.
- He/she must be able to take initiative, be accountable for his/her actions.
- Strong financial understanding (systems for financial tracking, invoices, purchase orders, etc.).
- Language skills: fluency in oral and written English.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application by Tuesday June 16, 2020 via www.bayer.fi under "Meille töihin > Avoimet Työpaikat". Candidates will be reviewed on continuous basis.
If you feel this role is just what you are looking for, we are keen to hear from you! For further information, please contact Mia Tolonen, Team Leader, Site Management, Clinical Operations, Thursday June 11 at 12:00 – 14:00, phone +358 400 979030.
Functional area: Clinical Development & Operations
Seniority level: Professional