Client Relationship Manager
Euroclear Finland Oy
Our Commercial team is responsible for new business generation, business growth, client loyalty and client retention through sales and relationship management. We are now looking for a Client Relationship Manager for our participants who are local, Nordic and global financial institutions.
You are responsible for developing and managing client engagement and client experience activities, communication, and the sales and marketing actions with your clients.
Your tasks include
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Promoting excellent client experiences
- Identifying and promoting sales and new service opportunities
- Participating in service development activities
- Following the financial market and maintaining market intelligence.
You will report to the Chief Business Officer of Euroclear Finland.
The ideal combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience in Finnish financial sector
- Experience of working with senior management and experts
- Experience from commercial organizations, relationship and sales tasks
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team work skills
- University or higher vocational degree, preferably in business.
As a key part of post-trade market infrastructure in Finland, we are constantly working with issuers, banks and brokers and other market infrastructures such as Central Counterparty Houses (CCPs) and the stock exchange to maintain and develop our services. The global trends and technological changes will alter the current landscape and you will have a leading role in this journey with our clients.
We offer you an exciting job in a heart of the Finnish financial market with the opportunity to grow as a professional and fulfill your potential. You will have our support for succeeding in this role and we are eager to have you on board. We value our people, our professionalism and resilience. Our office is located in central Helsinki in Kamppi with excellent availability of transportation and other services.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV in English including salary claim via www.euroclear.com/careers by 28 August 2020 at the latest.
The standard security clearance according to the Security Clearance act 726/2014 and credit check will be conducted for the selected person as well as drug testing before commencement of the employment.
For more information please contact Chief Business Officer Anu Puttonen tel. +358 (0) 50 364 7089, on Wednesday 12 August 12:00-14:00, Thursday 20 August 14:00-16:00 or Friday 21 August 13:00-15:00 or via e-mail anu.puttonen(at)euroclear.eu.