Giosg is a SaaS company focusing on bringing only meaningful interactions. Our AI powered solutions help our customers increase their marketing, sales and customer service productivity with an easy-to-use chat, intelligent chatbots and targeted interactions that convert website visitors into sales and happy customers in a flash.
Giosg was founded in 2011 and has seen rapid growth in the last few years — Our current headcount is around 60 wonderful giosgers! We’re headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and have local sales offices in Stockholm and the UK.
Are you a strong sales person looking for the next big thing? If you are interested in working in an international scale-up company and being part of a team ready to conquer the world - look no further.
Our sales team is looking for a (Senior) Client Manager to build superior customer relationships with the most valuable brands in Automotive, Retail, Real-Estate and Finance industries.
What will be on your to do list:
- To further develop our growth strategy within the top500 companies in the Finland & Baltics region, actively open new accounts and maintain excellent relationships with existing ones to pursue up- and cross-sales opportunities to drive our growth
- Together with our Customer Engagement team your task is to make sure that we have the most satisfied customers in the industry.
- You’ll also get to co-operate with our Product Managers and tech people by bringing customers needs and requirements for future solutions and services development.
Who we are looking for:
- Sales: 4+ years’ experience and proven track record within account management working with large B2B organizations.
- Customer-focused person with ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships with clients.
- Industry Knowledge: Experience in consultative SaaS Sales, preferably in one of our focus industries (Automotive, Retail, Real-Estate and Finance industries).
- Communication: Strong communication and negotiation skills and passion for sales. You are comfortable interacting with C-level decision makers. You are fluent in both Finnish and English.
- Team Spirit: You are able to work independently and aim for your own peak performance but at the same time you are a team player and want to help others to succeed as well.
And most importantly why you will enjoy working with us:
- Work-life balance. We work during normal office hours. The office is located conveniently right beside Valimo train station and Vihdintie. It is easy to come by public transportation, own car or by bike.
- We like to embrace our team spirit by arranging different activities: the sporty ones play floorball on Friday mornings, others might relax by playing Playstation at the end of the day and some just can’t wait for the next party!
- People. The team. We get the best kicks when the whole team reaches our collective target - that's when we really get to celebrate the success of the company and the people behind it. Read more about our team here: https://careers.giosg.com/departments/sales
- An interesting career journey in an international and agile tech company.
- It's important to us that employees feel great coming to the office in the morning; we measure employee satisfaction with employee NPS surveys. This is a place where everyone gets a say, we appreciate initiative and good ideas, so if you have something valuable to add we’ll nurture it and help you grow.
- Good compensation according to your skills and experience.
What to expect from our recruitment process?
It’s super important that both you and we feel that we are a correct match. That’s why we want to involve all the relevant people in the recruitment process. Before we make any decisions you’ll meet:
- Our Country Director Kalle and our Chief Revenue Officer Björkka who will explain how we do sales here at giosg and how our growth plans look like.
- Our HR Manager Jenni will tell you more about the culture and values we have here at giosg.
- We might also ask you to make a small sales assignment to better understand how you work and maintain excellent client relationships.
If we sparked your interest and you got that ”where can I sign?” feeling, please send your CV and application to us. We hope that you can join our team as soon as possible.
Would you like to hear more? Feel free to contact our HR Manager Jenni Antila tel. +358 50 590 6550.