Client Experience Manager, Helsinki
On behalf of our international client we are looking for a bright, kind and goal-oriented Client Experience (CX) Manager to join our customer’s team in Helsinki. This customer is really reshaping the future of delivery. Do you want to be part of this exciting future? Apply asap. This is a fixed term contract (12 months) and the employment contract will be signed with Adecco Finland. Extension is possible.
What you’ll do:
● Create the end to end customer experience map: Map the customer experience journey, identify gaps, and assign fixes to appropriate teams and implement NPS (Net Promoter Score) program, monthly reporting on NPS detractor and promoter themes.
● Lead with Data: Use data to drive improvement in key business metrics including client response time, client satisfaction, agent productivity, and overall contact rate. Manage employee staffing costs and expenditures; track against budget and financial objectives, analyze variances and initiate corrective action where necessary.
● Optimize and Improve: Find opportunities to improve products and processes and drive overall agent efficiency; make recommendations to and partner with our operations and engineering teams and other cross-functional partners.
● Leadership: Create an exceptional, personalized client experience by delivering prompt, friendly, and professional support via multiple channels and serve as a role model of our culture of client love, setting the example for all to follow.
What you'll need:
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Min 3 years experience leading multi-channel customer support teams, supervising a team of leads/managers who support teams of individual agents in a top customer support environment.
● Experience managing and leading teams with a player coach mentality and demonstrate your ability to think strategically and act tactically.
● Have strong planning, organizational and time management skills and can manage changing priorities, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
● Highly analytical with a strong track record of aggressively managing metrics and delivering creative and innovative solutions to business challenges leading with data.
● 7+ years of customer support experience with large cross functional teams, combined with very clear experience as an operator who delivers daily results directly with a team.
● Have a high attention to detail & quality
● Thrive and have experience in a “roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” environment.
● Ability to work independently and as a collaborative partner - build strong relationships and navigate through cross-functional discussions to successful outcomes and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
● Are passionate about delighting our customers and delivering a client experience that wows.
Get interested? Please register and apply asap with CV and application in English until 21.4.2019. We will meet the suitable candidates already during the application time. More information from Adecco’s HR consultant Oona Sundvik firstname.lastname@example.org.