Client Experience (CX) Manager
Barona HR Oy
Our international client is looking for a bright, kind and goal-oriented Client Experience (CX) Manager to join their team. The contract is made fixed-term for 12 months.
What you’ll do:
- Create the end to end customer experience map: Map the customer experience journey, identify gaps, and assign fixes to appropriate teams and implement NPS (Net Promoter Score) program, monthly reporting on NPS detractor and promoter themes.
- Lead with Data: Use data to drive improvement in key business metrics including client response time, client satisfaction, agent productivity, and overall contact rate. Manage employee staffing costs and expenditures; track against budget and financial objectives, analyze variances and initiate corrective action where necessary.
- Optimize and Improve: Find opportunities to improve products and processes and drive overall agent efficiency; make recommendations to and partner with our operations and engineering teams and other cross-functional partners.
- Leadership: Create an exceptional, personalized client experience by delivering prompt, friendly, and professional support via multiple channels and serve as a role model of our culture of client love, setting the example for all to follow.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 3 years experience leading multi-channel customer support teams, supervising a team of leads/managers who support teams of individual agents in a top customer support environment.
- Experience managing and leading teams with a player coach mentality and demonstrate your ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Have strong planning, organizational and time management skills and can manage changing priorities, handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Highly analytical with a strong track record of aggressively managing metrics and delivering creative and innovative solutions to business challenges leading with data.
- 7+ years of customer support experience with large cross functional teams, combined with very clear experience as an operator who delivers daily results directly with a team.
- Have a high attention to detail & quality
- Thrive and have experience in a “roll-up your sleeves and make-things-happen” environment.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative partner - build strong relationships and navigate through cross-functional discussions to successful outcomes and effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Are passionate about delighting our customers and delivering a client experience that wows.
If you're interested, send your application and CV as soon as possible. The position is filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For more information please contact Barona's HR Consultant Henriikka Pentti, on Thursday 18th of April at 9-10 am, tel. 050 434 6188.