Client Executive in Real Estate & Construction as part of Large Corporates & InstitutionsSwedbank AB (publ), Finnish Branch
Are you passionate about the Real Estate & Construction Sector and for a delivery of top-quality customer service? Are you also proactive, open-minded and want to collaborate cross-border with equally minded people? This could be a position for you!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and pursue Swedbank´s strategy for Real Estate & Construction sector maximising risk adjusted return for the portfolio
- Be responsible for growing the client base
- Maintain and develop relationships at senior level being the client´s trusted advisor
- Lead client meetings and internal portfolio team work to deliver advisory and solutions for clients
- Be responsible for the internal credit and business processes smooth delivery
- Build and develop a network across product areas and geographies within the bank
- Ensure compliance with regulations, including AML
What is needed in this role:
- Minimum 10 years of experience from a bank, other financial industry participant or corporate treasury with a proven track record of loan portfolio management, excellent client solutions and ancillary product sales, preferably within the sector
- Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent other academic degree
- A strong understanding of the clients’ business, business environment and financial situation
- Strong selling skills and a strategic attitude. Network of senior decision makers in Finland, preferably within the sector, is an advantage
- A profound understanding of credit risk with a proven track record. Product expertise such as Loans & Syndications, DCM, corporate finance is an advantage
- Financial analysis skills, including ability to understand complex models and advanced credit metrics
- The ability to present and explain complex transactions in a well-structured and concise manner, both orally and in writing
- Good leadership skills and ability to coordinate a team of specialists towards our clients
- True team player attitude with a strong drive and initiative combined with high attention to detail
- A flexible attitude, client service mindset, proactivity and ability to work under pressure with strong commitment and drive
- Relevant IT skills (i.a. MS Office, Excel, CRM1), ability to learn internal systems
- Fluency in Finnish and English is a must, the latter is the official corporate language. As we are a Swedish bank, good knowledge of Swedish is an asset
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
You will have an interesting and versatile position with development opportunities providing a good insight of the Corporate Banking business in an international and inclusive working environment. Swedbank Finland serves a growing number of selected clients by providing strategic advice, tailored solutions and a broad range of financial services. We work with full focus on our clients and combines a strong local commitment with a Nordic organisation and strategic partnerships with global reach to support our clients’ needs. You will be supported by colleagues within Large Corporate and Institutions Coverage and various product teams locally as well as several other stakeholders across the bank in the Nordic countries. We are a growing organization of around 50 professionals in Helsinki with new premises in the city centre.” Tiia Kytönen, your future manager
We look forward to your application together with salary request at the latest 02.10.2022
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.