Civil Structural and Architectural Supervisor
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Civil Structural and Architectural Supervisor for our client's pharmaceutical production supply center construction project in Turku, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages and coordinates subcontractor activities on site for all Civil works, coordinating with all trades and Civil Structural and Architectural (CSA) works
- Act as the primary interface between project personnel and the customer for all Civil Structural and Architectural (CSA) works
- Solves coordination and construction problems in the field
- Monitor the quality of the installation and ensure that the quality of the installation is fit for purpose.
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Previous experience as Responsible Foreman under Finnish legislation
- Degree or equivalent Civil Engineering
- Previous experience in management, delivery, installation, and implementation of clean room projects,
- Experienced and knowledgeable in the administration of safety paperwork and the ability to influence the safety culture of the project
- Working knowledge of clean build techniques and clean room construction
- Ability to plan works, chair subcontract package meetings, conduct field inspections
- Keen to work with the site contractors to form a team to deliver the project
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written using MS Office suite
- Finnish and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.