Civil Section Manager
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for Civil Section Manager for our client in Lerwick, United Kingdom. The start of the project would be in April/ May 2021 and the estimated project duration is 4 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage the technical and operational activities of the civil section and serve as a task/discipline lead on key projects
- Responsible for preparing/reviewing the project budgets for the civil section and tracking budget status
- Schedule and coordinate all work performed by and for the civil section
- Monitor scope of work and scope changes
- Prepare/Review civil engineering scope of work and budgets/estimates for proposals
- Monitor changes in codes, regulations and client standards
- Civil Engineering background
- Experience from industrial construction projects
- Experience in design calculations, specifications and preparation of construction drawings for industrial, commercial and federal projects
- Strong communication, listening and mentoring skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.