We are looking for a technician to support our client in circuit card fault detection. If you would like to gain practical experience working with circuit cards in a global organization and experienced team, this is it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will work in the return merchandise authorization and support your team in circuit card fault detection and analysis. The tasks will include detecting malfunctioning components both manually and with automated testing robots.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant studies in electronics and knowledge of circuit cards
* Good communication skills
* Self-reliant and solutions-oriented attitude toward work
* Structured working methods
* Proficiency in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage
Previous experience in similar work or in electronics production are seen as an advantage.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 60 hours/month or 2 days/week, until 31.12.19
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.