Chlorate Technology Engineer, Engineering and Technology, Pulp & Paper EMEA
Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to be our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
If you have the right mix of curiosity, a drive for excellence and an innovative mindset, we want to talk to you.
We are now looking for a high energy engineer with experience in sodium chlorate manufacturing to join our Sodium Chlorate Technology Team which is part of the larger Pulp and Paper Engineering and Technology Team. The purpose of the role is to help Kemira improve and properly apply sodium chlorate technology within our seven sodium chlorate plants worldwide. The Chlorate Technology Engineer will have regional responsibility to support ongoing operations and projects in Finland and will also support operations in North and South America.
This role offers world class opportunities for personal and professional growth. Location of the position is in Finland. Travel regionally among our sites in Finland will be frequent and travel to the Americas will depend on needs in those regions.
What we offer:
- Further grow your already well-developed engineering skills and chlorate knowledge
- Positive and enjoyable team with whom to collaborate
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive benefit package
- Great, multicultural and positive working environment
What you need:
- Engineering Degree preferably in Chemistry, Materials Science, Paper or Process Technology
- Minimum 10 years related working experience
- Customer oriented mindset. A can do attitude is a must.
- Demonstrated technical skills with a track record of communicating concepts to a target audience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and independently as situations demand.
- Fluency spoken and written Finnish and English. Spanish or Portuguese could be helpful.
Find the right mix of experiences and opportunities at Kemira.
For more information, please contact Dave Bartolec, Manager, Chlorate Technology Team, Pulp & Paper via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary expectation no later than March 31st 2019 at www.kemira.com/careers --> ApplyNow