Tallink Silja Oy is looking for committed customer service professionals to our vessels for the upcoming summer period.
We are looking for native level Chinese speaking attendants to Tallink Silja vessels Silja Serenade and Silja Symphony (Helsinki – Stockholm) and Baltic Princess and Galaxy (Turku - Stockholm)for the upcoming summer period from the end of May until the end of September 2019.
- representing Tallink Silja
- sharing knowledge of Tallink Silja and it’s services
- supporting positive Tallink Silja’s image
- increase onboard sales
- preparation for check-in & check-in for groups at the terminal
- taking care of clients on board
- making texts and translations on ships’ and terminals’ request
- depending on language skills, duties may include also other services and tasks
The attendants work approximately eight days in a row on board the ship and then have eight days off.
This is an exciting and challenging role for resilient, flexible, creative professionals with an unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction.
If you are a native level speaker of Chinese and speak in addition to that at least fluent English and have experience of previous customer service work, you are welcome to apply by filling in an application form with your CV by 28th of February 2019. Knowledge of Finnish and/or Swedish will be considered an asset.