Chief/Design Engineer, Process Engineering
Outotec (Finland) Oy
Process engineering is an important part when implementing Outotec’s technologies. In Espoo we design and deliver modern metals refining plants to customers all around the world. We offer a challenging and inspiring global environment with skilled colleagues, and a path to develop into a leading expert of metals refining. There is an opportunity to influence on the performance, safety and profitability of the delivered plants.
We are now looking for a Chief/Design Engineer, Process, to be based in Espoo, Finland, to execute and lead the process engineering of metals refining plants. Chief engineer position requires some years experience in relevant area, alternatively a candidate with less experience can start to work as an Design Engineer, Process Engineering, with an ability to grow later into Chief Engineer position.
As Chief/Design Engineer, Process Engineering, you will:
- Perform process engineering in international projects
- Design flowsheets, P&IDs, process calculations, dimensioning and equipment specifications etc.
- Collaborate with metallurgists and other engineering disciplines
- Lead discipline team (in Chief Engineer position)
- Participate in cost estimations and sales support
- Participate in R&D developing Outotec's metals refining solutions
To succeed, you will need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in process engineering (for Chief Engineer position)
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in engineering in relevant area (Process or Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy)
- Understanding of chemical unit operations and chemical engineering
- Self-driven and systematic working style with problem solving ability
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of metallurgical processes is an advantage
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Metals, Energy & Water
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Head of Piping and Diagrams
Phone: +358 50 572 8168
Opening date: 2019-09-24
Closing date: 2019-10-13
Please, fill in an online application at www.outotec.com/openjobs. Unfortunately we are not able to accept applications by email.