Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Technology Officer
We are looking for a highly skilled Chief Technology Officer to join our Management team. This is a Helsinki-based senior leadership position with full engagement in all of the company’s key decision making, requiring an entrepreneurial spirit and high motivation. You will be communicating with customers, employees, partners, and investors about our company’s technology strategy.
As MediSapiens CTO you should have subject-matter expertise about biomedical data and the associated technologies, as well as a successful track record in growing your organizations/departments. Additionally, we hope you have:
- Solid experience with SaaS solutions
- Deep understanding of biomedical data and its use
- Vision to manage a Saas solution development roadmap and guide its progress from development to deployment
- Expertise to develop the technical aspects of our company’s strategy
- Ability to search for new technologies that can increase our company’s competitive advantage
- Customer-oriented thinking and excellent communication skills
- Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments to our technology roadmap
- Willingness to travel up to 25% and work with international sales
And as member of MediSapiens Management team you have
- Strong leadership skills
- Understanding of business planning
- Comprehension of budgets
- Problem-solving mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ambitious goals
Other relevant experience/skills/requirements
- BSc or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or another similar field
- MBA or similarly relevant graduate degree would be an asset
- Previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer or similar leadership role
- Successful project experience utilising Amazon cloud
- Wide professional network in the biomedical field
At MediSapiens you need to communicate fluently in English and are eager to be part of a multicultural and productive team. We want to know that you have a Can-Do! attitude to take an idea and turn it into a living SaaS solution.
What will you do?
What will we see as an asset?
We see it as an advantage if you are familiar with genomics and legislation concerning biomedical data. Any earlier experience within the bio-IT, health-IT, or life-science fields are also considered a benefit.