Chief Project Engineer
We are currently looking for a Chief Project Engineer for our client in Vaasa, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Safeguard that works under own responsibility area are executed according to contract / requirements, specifications, instructions and policies.
- Plan the works with the total costs, schedule and customer needs in focus.
- Integration responsibility for own technical area, including integration engineering between cross functions and 3rd party equipment suppliers within technical area
- Technical ownership of project solution Manage project activities according to contract / requirements together with external vendors and internal team members.
- Responsible for technical correspondence and assistance with the customer and other stakeholders
- To be a representative of the company.
- Participate in customer / stakeholder negotiations when needed and maintain good customer / stakeholder relationships.
- To follow-up and report quality, use of resources, costs, schedule and scope of the responsibility area.
- Identify, mitigate, monitor and report risks in own responsibility area.
- Support Project and Sales teams in complex projects within own responsibility area
- Maintain and develop product solution knowledge in the global organisation
- Assist stakeholders with concepts and product solutions
- Country specific design & requirement implementation
- Manage feedback for product improvement
- Participate in developing and maintaining of tools and methods in own responsibility area.
- To give and collect feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints.
- Provide lessons learned initiatives for developing issues in own responsibility area.
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in technical field
- Knowledge of Medium voltage system, Low voltages systems, Protection relays
- Knowledge of PLCs, SCADA and HMI
- Knowledge of power generation and power grids is seen as an advantage
- Previous job experience from similar field of work
- Project Management skills
- Procurement skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Teamwork skills
- Cultural knowledge
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.