We are looking for Chief Project Engineer, Electrical for our client to join the local team in Turku.
Our client provides Marine and Power Plant customers with life cycle support services related to fuel conversions, modernizations, upgrades and new equipment. The Project Management teams operate in an environment which requires collaboration with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders, in order to serve a global variety of customers. Lean organization and direct responsibility towards the end customer requires the individuals to have a high level of commitment to the team and to take ownership of their own work.
We are looking for a target-driven, energetic person to be responsible for customer delivery projects. The position will be integral part of Project Centre Finland team and is one of the key player to deliver growing numbers of environmental retrofit projects, Exhaust Gas Cleaning and Particle reduction catalysts for Marine sector. In this role, you will be part of an experienced project team to execute a demanding project in challenging environment. The position is a project based, fixed term role with the possibility for continuation.
- Safeguarding that works under your responsibility area are executed according to contract / requirements, specifications, instructions and company policies
- Managing project activities according to contract / requirements together with external vendors and internal team members
- Planning the works with the total costs, schedule and customer needs in focus.
You will also be responsible for:
- Integration for own technical area, including integration engineering between cross functions and 3rd party equipment suppliers within technical area
- Technical ownership of the project solution
- Performing the project work in compliance with project management methodology and business directives.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Engineering (Electrical/Automation)
- Experience in project management
- Excellent understanding of complex E&A systems
- Ability to make a cost efficient plan for E&A engineering and installation works
- Procurements skills
- Skills in cost awareness & effectiveness
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills under time pressure
- Previous job experience from similar field of work
- Good Skills in English (both written and spoken)
If you're interested, contact Senior HR Consultant Ella Faltesack, +358 40 760 9089 or email@example.com.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Chief Project Engineer
Yhteyshenkilö: Ella Faltersack, 0407609089