Chief Product Officer
Title: Chief Product Officer
Reports to: CEO
Department: Top Management
About the position
With this position, you will own our product and services offering, combining an AI-enhanced Big Data platform and human expert analytics, and be an integral part of our continuing success story!
You will be in a key position at our Headquarters, based in Helsinki, Finland, that operates in a truly international business environment with a large global customer base. Our company is multicultural in several ways: we have 12 offices on three continents, we combine both artificial and human intelligence, and our offering is a rich mixture of software and human content services.
In your position, you act as a link between enterprise strategy, global services production, technology management and business owners. Together, you will analyse our product and services related business needs, align these with strategy and manage the creation of commercial use cases by your product management team, evaluating technical feasibility with technical product managers from the Technology function.
Your role is heavily transformational and therefore practical: we are in the process of unifying our portfolio and streamlining our product management process to better align with standard Agile software development best practices. An ability to maintain a coherent big picture and an inherent understanding of how everything relates to each other as well as to enterprise strategy is required, and an ability to come up with an estimate of the business case ROI.
In more detail your responsibilities are:
- To own our products and services and be responsible for their management
- To analyse and report the positioning and competitiveness of our offering in each of the markets we operate in
- To define and manage the life cycle of each product/service
- To analyse and report the margin of each product/service
- To ensure maximal customer value for each product/service
- To maximize the usability of each product/service
- To act as the ambassador for our offering and to own all commercial material related to it
- To own our roadmap for required coverage of raw data, subject to strategy and with margin
- To operate the commercial product management backlog and to present its contents with prioritization to technical product managers before each sprint
- To oversee the UAT of products and both external and internal communication after the end of the sprint
- To evangelize internally about best practices in project management
- Solid product and services business understanding
- Business-oriented approach, technological understanding
- Experience in requirements and backlog management
Considered as plus:
- Experience in software development industry
- Knowledge about best practices in software development in Agile framework as relevant to own duties
- Experience of transforming a company’s product management to comply to best practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly analytical and curious mind
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Fluency in English, good organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- A flexible working environment
- Other benefits like lunch card, exercise & culture vouchers, massage, gym, occupational healthcare etc.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement in a fast growing company.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
If you see yourself as the right candidate to join the M-Brain family, please don’t hesitate to apply by filling in the application form on our company website.
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. So don’t wait & good luck!
For further information, contact: Joakim.nyberg(at)m-brain.com
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1129838
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki