Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
We are looking for our client Sonar Oy in Finland an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings and to be ready to wrap your sleeves and be involved into hands-on activities as well. Furthermore you will take actions to enhance the company’s revenue, cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement by developing a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
For further information call Executive Consultant Ari Rönkä +358 44 2747499 or Erkki Lumme +358 400 916999 at Nordic Progress Oy or click the link below to see more information about the main responsibilities and skills required in this role.
If you want to become CEO for Sonar Oy in Finland, kindly submit your application and CV in English through this link no later than Tuesday November 12th, 2019.