Chief Engineer, Piping
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 08/08/2021
Chief Engineer, Piping & Layout
We are looking for Chief Piping & Layout Engineer in Metals Plant Engineering team in Espoo, Finland. In this position you will lead piping and layout design activities in our global plant delivery projects. This is a great opportunity to join our professional and easy-going team!
As Chief Engineer, you will
- Lead plant arrangement and piping design in project
- Lead project's layout and piping team and manage quality, schedule and cost in your discipline
- Manage subcontracted engineering work
- Ensure engineering according to Metso Outotec business process and Metals refining technology requirements
- Provide support and plant requirements to equipment engineering and procurement
- Participate in developing Metso Outotec's Metal refining plants and engineering solutions
To succeed, you will need:
- A degree in technical education (B.Eng., M.Eng. or M.Sc.)
- 4+ years' experience in Plant engineering or related experience (It is also possible to apply with shorter experience with potential to grow gradually into Chief engineer role)
- Experience in following cad tools; Aveva E3D, PDMS or Microstation 3D is an advantage
- Problem-solving mind set
- Capability to work independently and pro-actively
- Good co-operation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to travel occasionally to customer sites
We offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization. This role is an excellent chance to utilize your own skills and experience and put them into the action. You get to work with great colleagues and stakeholders locally and globally in world-leading technology company and take an important role in the Metals Delivery organization.
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies, we offer a strong platform for growth, innovation and career paths. We have an environment that combines result-driven and respectful culture in an exceptional way. Additionally, we offer you all the benefits and opportunities of a big, global company.
If you got interested, please contact Merja Hakaste-Härmä, Head of Piping and Diagrams department, (+358 50 5728168).
We may start the interviews already during the application period so please leave your application and resume as soon as possible via Metso Outotec Careers page latest by 8.8.2021