Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
We are now looking for a Chief Engineer Machine Automation to strengthen our Equipment Electrification, Instrumentation and Automation team in Espoo.
As a Chief Engineer Machine Automation you will:
- Plan and implement PLC-based machine control systems in projects
- Take part in workshop testing, start-ups and service visits at customer sites
- Lead EIA-engineering work and participate in equipment delivery projects
- Be responsible for cost, quality and schedule targets of engineering work
- Represent Equipment EIA-discipline in customer project meetings and negotiations
- Support Sales, Supply and Service
To succeed you will need:
- Minimum B.Sc. degree in engineering (automation/electrification)
- Know-how of VSD’s and servo drives, motion control and equipment’s hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of relevant engineering tools: EPlan, Siemens S7-TIA and WinCC, Allen-Bradley
- Knowledge of robotics(KUKA) would be an advantage
- Hands-on attitude and way of working and desire for professional development
- Capability to work independently and proactively
- Capability to work under pressure in customer interface
- Capability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate in English and preferably Finnish
- Willingness to travel
We offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization. You will get to work with the implementation of our new brand identity in practice. You will have great colleagues who go beyond the usual standards to help each other out, making sure that work feels more than a chore. We have a multi-cultural working environment and modern way of doing things. In this role you will also have a chance to widen your own professional role and competences.
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso-Outotec Careers page latest by February 13, 2022. Please include your salary request in your application.
For more information:
Head of Equipment Electrification, Instrumentation and Automation
+358 400 615852 |firstname.lastname@example.org