Chief Engineer, Instrumentation and Control
Outotec (Finland) Oy
Process Control is in the core of Outotec’s technologies. In Espoo we deliver complete process control solutions to minerals processing plants all around the world. We use latest technologies in engineering, instrumentation and au-tomation. You will be working with leading technologies and experts on the industry.
We are now looking for Chief Engineer – Instrumentation and Control, based in Espoo, Finland, to execute and lead process control deliveries. Or alternatively, a less experienced candidate can be considered, to work as an Engineer, with an ability to grow into the Chief position.
As Chief Engineer, Instrumentation and Control, you will:
- Deliver process control solutions (instrumentation and / or automation, DCS, PLC) and related engineering documentation
- Lead engineers and contractors in the project and manage quality, schedule and cost
- Commission process control on customer site
- Provide sales support
To succeed, you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process automation or instrumentation engineering, DCS programming or related project management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel
We offer you an interesting and challenging task in a global environment and excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills in a world’s leading company in minerals and metals pro-cessing technology.
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Minerals Processing
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Senior Manager, FIN Plant Engineering
Opening date: 2019-11-08
Closing date: 2019-12-01