Chief Engineer, Automation
Temp-Team Finland Oy
TEMP-TEAM Finland is a part of JuhlerGroup that has supplied Client Companies with motivated professionals since 1979. The company is one of the biggest Recruitment Agencies in the Nordic countries. As a member of The Private Employment Agencies Association we follow the ethical rules in all our operation. We offer private occupational health care to all our temporary employees.
Your main tasks will be to coordinate and design process automation in demanding projects.
In this role you will also:
- Create customer documentation
- Participate in workshop test of the products
- Participate in process start up activities at customer sites, if needed
- Provide technical support for project sales
- Support customers and troubleshooting in customer site or remotely
The work includes occasional travelling.
Required skills / background:
- Relevant technical education such as Bachelor or Master of Science at automation technology, preferably from process automation field.
- You can either be already experienced in this field or you can be in the beginning of your profession career.
Additional information and application
Work load: 100%
Working language: Finnish and English
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons
- information on when you are available to start
- Tell us why you are suitable for this assignment - refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.
Ask more about the job from Anni Pekkarinen, HR & Sales consultant +358 45 874 2890 or by email email@example.com. The job application period ends 20.10.2019.