CHIEF DESIGN ENGINEER
Normet Group Oy
We are now strengthening our R&D organization with a Global Product Chief Design Engineer. In this position you will be responsible for our Engineering team dedicated to product localization on different global manufacturing sites.
You will be part of the Normet team that is responsible of design and update of Normet products in order to enable their manufacturability on different production sites. In this position you will also look after the local design department and ways of working to be aligned with the company’s global policies. You will also have the opportunity to participate in new product development, including battery electric vehicles and new technologies. You will work both independently and in collaboration with the rest of the development teams, production and purchasing. Position is located in Iisalmi, remote working practices can be discussed.
- B. Eng. or M. Sc (Tech.) education in Mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor software or similar
- Experience with Sovelia PDM or similar
- Capability of working with both Finnish and English languages
- Openness to learn the necessary talents related to mobile machinery
- Previous experience in mobile machinery design.
- Possibility to frequently travel abroad to different manufacturing locations is a must
As a person, we expect you to:
- Have the right attitude to develop machines for harsh environments
- Be capable both in individual design work and team work
- Have a can-do and results-driven attitude
- Be willing to take responsibility Be capable of working with people from different cultures
We offer you responsible tasks, interesting products with new technologies and excellent possibilities for professional growth in a fast growing, global technology company. Normet is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, agile and fast decision making and results-driven business culture; we offer our employees an opportunity to excel and develop. You will have the opportunity to put your own handprint in our new product development from start to finish and see concrete results in your own design work. Join our team of professionals!
Interested in this excellent opportunity for developing your career? Please send your application and CV in English with salary request by 16 February 2020 at www.mercuriurval.fi (reference: FI-15001).
For further information, please contact Santtu Rautiainen (Consultant, Mercuri Urval): +358 207 420 516, firstname.lastname@example.org.