Chief Design Engineer, Process Engineering
Citec Oy Ab
We are looking for a customer oriented Chief Design Engineer in Process Engineering, to lead the process engineering in our projects, with a focus on power plants. The preferred location is either our Vaasa or Turku office.
In addition to leading the process engineering scope, the role includes technical sales support tasks in offering our services to the existing and new customers.
The work requires active communication with other engineering disciplines, as well as our customers.
We would like to offer You an exciting work in both domestic and international projects, flexible working environment and an opportunity to work with professional colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing the process engineering scope in our multidiscipline projects
- Preparing technically efficient engineering solutions and providing technical sales support
- Leading and mentoring the global process engineering resources to successful project results
- Acting as the main contact within own discipline towards other the diciplines and customer
- Developing Citec’s process engineering services to ensure the customers’ requests are fulfilled on time and to the highest quality
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Process or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least four years of working experience in process engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of power plant process engineering and relevant standards & regulations
- Knowledge of instrumentation and process control systems
- Experience in preparing PFD’s, P&IDs and equipment specifications
- Capability to lead people including good communication skills in English, team-spirit and driving attitude
You are welcome to join our process engineering team located in Citec’s Vaasa or Turku office!
For more information, please contact Thomas Johansson, Manager, Process Engineering +358 40 8242 675 and Tom Thorn, Head of Process Engineering +358 40 0857 636.
Apply for the position by the 20th of May, 2018.