Chief Design Engineer in Process Engineering
Citec Oy Ab
We are looking for a customer oriented Process Engineering Chief Design Engineer to our Vaasa or Turku office to lead the process engineering scope in diversified projects, with a focus on combined heat and power, as well as combined cycle power plant projects.
In this role, you will participate in interesting international projects as an experienced process engineer and manage the process engineering scope in our multidiscipline projects. The work requires active communication with other engineering disciplines, such as mechanical, structural and electrical, as well as communication with our customers. Additionally, you will participate in offering the process engineering work for our customers.
- Managing the process engineering scope in our multidiscipline projects
- Preparing and developing technically efficient engineering solutions
- Securing cost efficient engineering solutions
- Providing technical support in the sales phase
- Leading and mentoring global process engineering resources to successful project results
- Responsibility of the process engineering deliverables within the projects
- Acting as the main contact within your own discipline towards the customer
- Coordination and cooperation with other disciplines and within the project team
- Developing Citec’s process engineering services to ensure the customers’ requests are fulfilled on time and to the required quality
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Process or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least four years of working experience in the field of process engineering or equivalent
- Experience of power plant process engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of standards, regulations and directives
- Experience of preparing PFD’s, P&IDs and equipment specifications
- Experience in Combined cycle and CHP power plant process engineering is seen as an advantage
- Knowledge of instrumentation and process control systems is seen as an advantage
- Experience of thermodynamic simulations is seen as an advantage
- Good command of English
- Sales mind-set and good organising skills
- Capability to lead people including good communication skills, team-spirit and driving attitude
We offer you:
- Interesting and challenging work in international projects
- International work environment in a growing company
- Possibility to work in a team of process engineering professionals
- A Friendly atmosphere and working environment
For more information, please contact Thomas Johansson, Manager Process Engineering +358 40 8242 675.
Please submit your application via www.citec.com/vacancies by the 1st of October, 2017.