Chief Data Architect
Barona Oy - Barona Tech
Barona is the leading private employment agency in Finland. We solve the challenge of finding the right employee fit with new and creative methods. And we want to change the way we think and operate towards a more data-driven way.
We believe that we can provide the best customer and workforce experience by using relevant information efficiently. Data should guide our workforce to find the most exciting opportunities at all stages of their careers. Data should help our customers to find the best possible skills whenever they need it. And data should provide us the means to execute our operations efficiently. And all this must be governed with security and privacy in mind.
Our maturity has a wide spectrum - on the other hand we’ve been developing AI for candidate matching, on the other hand we’re consolidating our operative reporting. What combines all these efforts is a strong business-focused ambition to improve. And we need your help.
Your responsibilities would include
- Creating a strong vision and a concrete stategy & roadmap to get there
- Work closely with our business units to understand and solve their problems with data and analytics
- Lead the implementation team for our data related projects and services
- Act as the Product Owner / Lead Architect for our Data platform in AWS
- Evaluate relevant new technology with proof of concepts
What do we expect from you?
- Data-driven mindset combined with goal-oriented execution
- Experience working within large organizations and getting stuff done.
- Strong vision regarding data use cases and how to implement them in practice
- Capable of leading a team of Data Engineers, Scientists and Analysts with agile methods.
- Understanding Information Security, Privacy and Data Governance best practices
- Experience with modern (cloud-based) data processing and analytics pipelines.
- Good communication skills
- You share the values of the Barona: Bravery, Responsibility, Freedom and Working together.
What we offer is
- An opportunity to take a large role in creating the data-driven-worklife of the future
- Company that is a significant player in its field & has social impact
- Skilled colleagues and a great team spirit
- Low organisation hierarchy & interesting career opportunities
- Central location near the Helsinki Railway station
Apply to this position by February 23rd by filling this application. For further details please contact Barona CTO Markus Paasovaara: +358 40 5945639 or email@example.com