CHIEF CUSTOMER OFFICER
We are looking for an experienced, customer-, digitally- and data-driven Chief Customer Officer (CCO) to provide a single vision across all methods of customer experience to accelerate company’s transformation to customer centricity. The CCO will strengthen iLOQ marketing team and is responsible for influencing all customer relations and activities to support sales, marketing and user experience and interface.
Role and tasks will include
- Engage the organization in managing customer relationships, revenue, and profit
- Create a persistent focus on the customer in the actions iLOQ takes
- To unify all customer initiatives throughout different functions
- Drive the organization to work together for optimum customer experience delivery by bringing customers closer to innovation process
- Support as cultural leader in the transformation journey to inject a new way of thinking and acting throughout organization
- To build a master view of the customer based on several data sources
- To build foundation and transformation roadmap towards customer centricity based on digital transformation programs: platforms (e.g.Web CMS, DAM, PIM, CRM, Marketing Automation, Account Based Marketing), customer processes, customer data management and customer experience and journey development
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teammates and stakeholders globally
- Monitor and measure the efficiency of our digital transformation
You have Master /Bachelor degree in digital, marketing or relevant discipline and five or more years of leadership experience in international and multicultural business environment. You have a good foundation and experience in digital transformation, online sales, digital marketing, multichannel sales environment, commercial business analysis, strategic marketing and sales management. Ideally you might have a strong product and application knowledge and senior level marketing and/or sales background. You have good knowledge of Google Analytics, social media management tools and at least one CMS (Content Management System). You also have knowledge of reporting and digital marketing dashboards, email marketing, CRM tools and other modern technologies and platforms.
The position requires the ability to understand changing customer needs and market dynamics, translating them into an actionable customer strategy and initiatives. As a person you are customer focused and proactive and you have digital- and data-driven mindset. You are highly motivated and persistent in reaching objectives. Fluent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English are required.
Are you the one we are looking for? For further information, please contact Joni Lampinen, Chief Marketing Officer at iLOQ, + 358 40 317 0262 or Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval + 358 40 144 3333. Please send your application including salary request no later than 18 February 2018 via www.mercuriurval.fi