Chief Communications Officer
Solar Foods Oy
Solar Foods is now taking its first steps towards the market launch of Solein. We have the liberty to define how the future of food without agriculture looks and tastes. We have a need in our team in Espoo, Finland for a Chief Communications Officer with a background in Communications or Marketing.
- Oversee Solar Foods's marketing, brand management, design, copywriting and content production, content calendar and overall presentation of Solar Foods to external parties
- You know the contents of our Brand Book by heart and breath it alive in all stakehdolder touch points
- Develop and guard our brand and its tone-of-voice
- You are ready to present Solar Foods and its narrative
- You thrive and rely on science
- Energized and driven by food-tech and Solar Foods's mission
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make a clear and powerful message in an international, fast-paced startup environment
- Good understanding of Marketing & Communications and the tools related hereto – online marketing experience is an advantage
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO is a benefit
- Good team leadership skills, ability to work with and/or supervise a variety of people and external parties
- Structured, self-starter work approach with proven ability to drive initiatives from start to completion with limited guidance
- Willingness to frequently travel abroad
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or related field
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Communications function/Media/Marketing agency.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please download your CV and cover letter no later than 5th of November, 2019.