- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
We are now looking for
CHIEF ARCHITECT, IT SERVICES for UPM RAFLATAC
This position is located in Tampere or Helsinki.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
This Is What We Offer For You
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
What You’ll Do
• Manage Raflatac IT Target Architecture by maintaining it in IT strategy and assuring architecture in information, application and technical architecture areas
• Align technical architecture in co-operations with relevant teams, manage virtual team of functional and technical IT architects as well as facilitate creation and updating IT Services technical and business roadmaps including lifecycle management
• Manage service portfolio together with Raflatac Business IT Services responsible and support Business and IT alignment
• Support projects especially in early phases like feasibility study and project planning – support also for later phases if needed
• Verify solutions e.g. during project approval phase
Who You Are
• You have excellent understanding of business and processes for relevant manufacturing industry area
• You have good overall IT knowledge - especially for Progress, SAP and Salesforce is considered as clear advantage
• You have understanding of IT Architecture and knowledge of application development
• You have Manufacturing and especially ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning – e.g. SAP) system experience
• You are cost and value consciousness
• You are pro-active and accountable
• You have excellent communication and co-operation skills
• You have University degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience
Greetings from your future colleague
“Looking for joining a global, international group of IT professionals who are making UPM Raflatac business to tick digitally? Do you like to draw a big picture but still keep your feet on the ground? Are you comfortable to lead by example and communicate professionally in English, not just with IT jargon? If you ticked the boxes, we want you to be the colleague in this dynamic team!” Marko Kainulainen, Design Team lead, IT Services for Raflatac
For more information, please contact Tomi Sivil, email@example.com, +358400358878.
Please send your application via link above latest 22.9.2017. We are going through the applications already during the application period and the selection will be made as soon as we find the right candidate.
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014.